The safety of our employees is an important aspect at FAST and continues to bea high priority. Our company invests in the latest safety equipment as well as providing ongoing training by well known, experienced safety experts.
Our employees have extensive ongoing training in:
- Annual safety training and recertification
- General construction practices
- OSHA 10 & 30 hour certification
- Fork lift and aerial lifts
- Machine and tool specific training
- Ammonia and confined space
- CPR / First aid training
- Weekly jobsite safety meetings
- Lock out/tag out procedures
- General & job specific SDS information
This training and equipment helps to ensure that our employees are educated and protected while allowing for a safe work environment on our jobsites. Our goal is to follow our company safety policies and to be in compliance with all state, federal and industry standards & guidelines.
National safety organization member: